Blog Design

_________________________________________________________

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Furniture Sliders Save the Day!

As the seasons begin to change, I find the sun's light is changing positions throughout the day.  Because my growing area is atop one of my coffee tables without castors, I don't have too much flexibility in moving it around to chase the sun's trail.  When I had attempted to slide it previously, I just ended up making the legs wobbly.  I began thinking on how to solve this issue, and decided to try some furniture sliders similar to these:

I figured if these didn't work, I wouldn't waste too much money anyways

The ones I ended up purchasing are about 2" wide and long.  They also adhere with some sticky backing to the bottom of the table leg.   After I had them all positioned under each leg, I tested the ease of slide.  I have a faux wood linoleum like product and these babies work great on this type of flooring.  It makes moving the entire table closer or away from the actual window so convenient and effortless.  It was such a simple fix to yield so much benefit.  I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment