Blog Design

_________________________________________________________

Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunday Morning Inspection

On Sunday mornings, I usually have a little more time to smell the flowers...Ok, I admit it; that pun was entirely intentional :)

Anyhoo, I noticed that Vino's new bud is coming along nicely and that the older flower is still holding up.  I may have 2 flowers at the same time.  It is quite exciting to have a sequentially blooming Paph since usually they only produce one flower at a time on a specific spike.

The bud is finally opening
I am thinking within the next 2 weeks or so, I should have another beautiful flower on display.

The older flower is still fresh and bouncy
I have been gradually moving his support clips to accommodate for the budding flower.  Every few days, I have been gently removing the clip and adjusting it so that the continual growth remains uninterrupted.  I am just happy that Vino is doing so well and that the culture is ideal for additional blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment