Blog Design

_________________________________________________________

Friday, June 21, 2013

Orchid Knows Best - Passively Watching the Death of a Flower Stalk

As is the natural course of these things, one of Audrey's flower stalks is starting to dry out.  I was hoping I would not lose the flowers which are currently on it, but I think the choice is not really mine.  We humans are so silly sometimes! Obviously, Audrey has decided to saver her energy before the next bloom cycle begins.  I see now she is a rather opinionated little orchid, and has left me no say whatsoever:

The flower stalk in the middle of the picture is turning pink and drying out

Most often than not, it is best to sit back and let mother nature take its course.

Here is a better angle of the boundary line to where the dessicating is extending
 

No comments:

Post a Comment