Blog Design

_________________________________________________________

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Yellow Leaf Fell Off Today

This morning, I felt through the bark media with my finger.  Since I was able to detect some moisture by feeling within the center of the pot, I decided to not water her today, but instead, to treat her to a few hours of breeze with my trusty desk fan.  I took the time to inspect the withering blooms and some fell right off as well as a few buds, which never fully developed and ended up shriveling up anyways.  As I was turning the pot, the yellow leaf fell right off, but a good 1/4 of an inch of the old leaf remained at the base of the plant.  I powdered the area with some cinnamon just in case, but she looks really good.  I think I may get the hang of growing Audrey just yet...yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment